A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

yippee!!

yay* finally managed to learn using this blogspot. hehe. God knows how long i have been wanting to try. I've actually created..urm..2 accounts maybe?..and i got fedup trying to do the templates and all. And thanks to my babes, annie&lynn, i manage to do a simple template. I love it! It's quite fun minus the few moments that i really wanted to SCREAM while editing the template here and there! haha. I don't have much patience you see, so this is quite challenging for me. Quite proud of myself! haha. Anyways, this will be my first official post. Not gonna update anything, coz its bed time already. Oh, by the way, i have another blog before this, in case you didn't know ;) but i'll be blogging here now onwards..

goodnyts peeps
* m u a k z *