A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well I haven't had to mood to blog lately, that explains why I haven't been updating it for quite some time.

I'm in quite a hyper mood minus the fact that I have a freaking Corporate Law test later at 4:30 =/ I think I'm quite prepared, been studying over the weekend. Its kinda sad coz all I did was study study study. But I did get out of the house on Sunday for yum-cha/gossip sessions with a bunch of friends. The outing was mainly because the Gossip-Queen is back! hahaha. She can really tell 97824794773924 stories of anyone and everyone! haha. Good to have her back, she keeps me entertained =)

Clowny was away last weekend, that actually contributed to my study study study. He wasn't around to distract me =p haha He was in Penang for Dota competition, I think. Some gaming competition la. Sadly, his team did not win but got 3rd. But he's cool with it. Its good to have him back, I missed him so much even though he was only away for two days. Yes yes, I'm quite clingy! =p haha.

I have a presentation coming up this Thursday, thank God its only 5mins! =D Honestly, I'm looking forward to it..mostly coz I'll be talking about Malaysia's inflation rate which if it wasn't because of this presentation, I would not know. So its something 'big' to me coz a girl like me will never wanna know anything about the world's business thingys or whatever it is. Its boring. Seriously, I think I should start reading the Biz Section in the newspaper. Its pretty useful, according to my mom.

Anyways, I have to head to college soon. I've got a tutorial at 2:30. I'll be back soon for more updates =p

tAtA~
* m u a k z *