A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Saturday, October 28, 2006

make me fall in love with my books...

Today's the last day of class for this semester. Hurray~ =)

This week's quite a hectic week although there's like three days in a row of holidays. My holidays ain't good! I had to rush my business report which was due on Thursday, finish up another assignment due on Friday and study for a minor test, also on Friday. So sad. I'm so glad that my freaking report is done, I'll never wanna do it again! Waste of money, lol. The whole report cost like rm60, so there's four of us in a group..so each person rm15. Yea, although its really not that much but hey if I were to add another rm5 I can buy a rm20 reload card for my o2jam :( ..or..two packs of ciggy. he he. Okay, I shall stop complaining.

Yay, no more assignments for me!!!! *jumps around*

Finals are coming. In fact, it's pretty near already. I'll be sitting for my first paper in another two weeks. yikes! I haven't started studying yet, as usual. Hopefully I'll be able to stick my butt at home this weekend and start doing some studying....BUT my clowny is sick, so I suppose I'm gonna be busy taking care of that big baby ;p
wOoops..no time for my books. lol. I seriously need to ber-bonding with my books already, haven't done that in a long time. hehe.

Okay, I only had 3 hours of sleep today. So I guess I'm gonna be heading straight to bed already.

Have a great weekend! =D