A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Maniac.

Well, for the past few weeks I realised that a few piece of my clothing went missing! I was really curious how my clothes can go missing in my own house and my own room. So I freaking hell search the whole house ..but.. my clothes were no where to be found. The best part is, they were ALL my FAVAURITE ones *sad* I told my mom about it and surprisingly some of her clothes were missing too! Only me and my mom, the only two lady in the house. I was suspecting some sex-maniac or whatever stealing them when my mom hangs the clothes outside to dry. Its really disgusting having to know that there are some crazy fuckers out there that are stealing my clothes and worst..even my bras and panties!!!!!! eeewww!!!! urgh.

And then..

When I was happilly watching tv downstairs just now, lying down comfortably on my couch .. I heard some noise coming from outside. Of course I freaked lar.. plus I saw like some shadow thingy. Knowing the coward me, haha..sure freak out lar! My heart was pounding like crazy. But I manage to make myself walk over to the window and take a peep. AHA! Indeed there was a man going through the damp clothes outside as if he was shopping! He was freaking hell choosing which one to take man. WTF?! And then somehow I just automatically open the window and screamed at him. He got scared and ran away.. and...I just watched him ran away. Its damn scary man, how the hell are we going to dry our clothes when we can't hang them outside anymore!! I don't want any of my clothes go MISSING again. Plus, I don't even know how many times he actually climbed over my gate just to steal clothes man. Blardee lunatic. I wish I was a super brave girl, then maybe I would have open the door instead of just opening the window.. chase him with my bro's baseball bat instead of watching him run for his life! If only lar...

I feel extremely disgusted wei! That mutha fucking asshole could be like sniffing me and my mom's bras??? selling them somewhere else??? or maybe he's wearing them!??
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
This is so disgusting..I can't stop imagining it! OMG. Ew man! EEWWWWWW!

Somebody please say something to make me feel better!
I feel like puking. OMG.

Seriously..its damn EW!