I actually haven't been to college for 10 days (plus Sat and Sun because have block teaching). I kinda miss being in coll, but I've got my bloody assignments to do. I've been staying home the past ten days, sitting in front of my laptop reading and reading and reading and reading. Oh God help me. I needa hand in one assignment on Friday, fcking Taxation Law and another two next Tuesday. Goodbye to the supposingly raya-break for me. Looks like I'll be stuck home rushing assignments *boohoo* I want my life back =(
And oh yea, the only assignment that I handed in so far, I fcking FAILED it. URGH! 9.6/20. Shoot me already. I re-do like 3 fcking chibai times and yet I still fail. I feel stupid! I think like 3/4 of the class failed the assignment. Gawd, Mr.Foo wtf you want from us man..seriously.
I need a break =(
I seriously so cannot wait to fcking graduate!!
My uni-life will officially end on the 20th November...
Cannot chibai wait weyyyyy!!!!!
URGH!
LiLiaN at 12:52 AM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home