A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I want more holiday!

Another two more days for me to enjoy before I officially start working..for good. In a way I'm excited for my first day of work because at least I will have a reason to wake up every morning instead of just doing nothing everyday. But on the other hand, it means that I would officially have NO life. My life would be a routine, work..sleep..work..sleep.., well at least for a month until I get used to it then maybe I would have time to hang out and catch up with friends. I really pray and hope that there is at least ONE good looking guy in the office to keep me motivated to wake up every morning! haha. PLEASE!! ;)

I can't wait for my first pay!
...I wanna go shoppingggg!!

I've been shopping quite a lot the past weeks hunting for working clothes. I've only got like 7 tops and only 2 skirts, definitely not enough! I needa go do more clothes hunting right after I see how the girls there dress up. From what I heard, only Friday is pants-day. The rest of the days skirts only! This means I have to be real lady like almost everyday. Don't be surprise if I'm not as 'gangster' as I use to be. haha.

Anyways I just got back from an outing with my college mates, after I-don't-know-how-many times I've ffk-ed them. heh. I think this is the first time ever that I showed up for any of the outings they planned. ;p

A picture of just a few of us, some mia..


Nothing much to update.
Bed time already.. goodnyt.