I can't believe this is happening. I'm deeply in love
<3 I had seriously never ever felt this way before. It's so weird! Not that I don't love my boyfriend, but the feelings are just .. it just can't be describe .. Yes I have gone crazy! Extremely crazy that I myself don't know what to say about myself! SIAO! but seriously, I can't get my mind of him. ALL I have on my mind is HIM... ALL DAY! And the fact that I know that he will never exist in my life, I don't know, somehow makes my heart aches a little. And trust me, I've dreamt of him EVERY NIGHT.
The weirdest part was I feel like I'm going through the '
falling in love' process for the past 3 days where you just think of the person all day and all you wanna do is just talk about him. Yes its like this serious! And the hardest part is I got nothing much to say about him. hah. But I really feel like I'm
'falling in love' with Edward Cullen. Oh-Em-Gee! =/
" I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
"You're impossibly fast..and strong.
Your skin is pale white and ice cold.
Your eyes change colour
and sometimes you speak like you're from a different time.
You never eat or drink anything.
You don't go out in the sunlight."

" I know what you are.
Say it..out loud. Say it.
Vampire"
"Are you afraid?
No."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
What a stupid lamb.What a sick, masochistic lion."
"I don't have the strength to stay away from you.
Then don't"
"I dream about being with you forever"
<3
"You are my life now"
***
the Cullens
***
Please watch this movie. It's so awesome. And Edward Cullen is so crazy cute. Seriously.
I watched it in the cinema last Sunday with
Clowny. And since then, I've downloaded the movie online, 3 days gone and I've watched the movie 8 times! I just can't get enough of him.
"You're like my own personal brand of heroin"
And trust me at this point and I can replay the movie and repeat everything he says! No joke.
Eat. shit. sleep. drink. - he's constantly on my mind!
<3Obsessed.
" Everything about me invites you in.
My voice.
My face.
Even my smell.
siao liao. =.='
LiLiaN at 11:25 PM
| |
3 Comments:
i really wanna watch Twillight!
go go watch!!come back here we watch together again!!! i don't mind! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home