Latest addition to the Yong family : A baby girl!
She arrived in the morning in Universiti Hospital. Weighs about 3kg and she's 50cm long! Sadly, I haven't seen her yet. Planning to visit her tomorrow, I'm desperate to see her. Heard that she's beautiful. Can't wait to dress her up in PINK! hehe. PINK dress, PINK shoes, PINK socks..everything PINK. haha. my aunt' gonna kill me. She'll be my 'barbie doll'. haha..Anyways, they were thinking a name for her and came up with Chloe Yong Li Dia. I don't quite like the name, hehe. But she's not my daughter so I've got no say in it =p You know, I feel more like an auntie to her rather than a cousin sister, haha. 19 years gap..woohoo. But whatever it is, I'm gonna love her! Gonna pamper her like crazy. Can't wait to get her barbie dolls, polly pockets, soft toys, blablabla. I'm so excited, talking as if she's mine. haha. I want a daughter too!..but no getting married. hahaha. I'm dreaming already. ;) nyts peeps!
* m u a k z *
LiLiaN at 10:25 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home