A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Monday, November 07, 2005

Dooms Day : Day 1

Omg, I'll be sitting for my MAP paper in like 2 more hours, my first paper. Damn stress I tell you. What to do, extreme last minute studying. haha. And as usual, regretted. Should have started studying earlier. The subject is not that bad, kinda interesting here and there. Plus, I've studied it before during my pre-U. So ok la. Anyway, I can't sleep! that explain why I'm blogging. I lay on the bed for like an hour, rolling left and right. My eyes damn pain, but everytime I close my eyes, my brains will be asking me question -- what is exchange rate? what is inflation? what is unemployment? what is monetary policy? bla..bla..bla..hahaha. Economics is haunting me I tell you. hehe. Well, I'm suppose to be still studying since I can't sleep but no harm spending a lil time with the computer ya? hehe. I've been reading the whole day. My brains needs some rest =) Hopefully I won't panic in the exam hall, damn scared..stress to the max. And hopefully, I'll pass with flying colours *dreaming* hehe. I don't wanna spend my hols doing summer school man. I've got too many plans ahead of me!! Just can't wait..funfair, Langkawi, Genting, party, drinking sessions..omg..too many to list down. Argh, can't wait for my nightmare to be over. Last paper only on 18th Nov, still long way. Alrite now, I'm gonna get back to my books and papers. They miss me already =p Wish me luck! MAP, here I come!

* m u a k z *