A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm assignment-less!! =D

Handed in my last assigment for this semester today! *yAY* hehe. But I still got a freaking thick practice set to hand in and a minor test next Monday. After that will we my FINALS =/ dooms day! Have to start studying already..no more chilling chilling..

Went up Fraser Hills with clowny and his friends last Friday. Stayed there for a night. That place was really nice, we stayed in a bungalow with 5 rooms. The view there is awesome! We reached there just in time for lunch and I spent the rest of the afternoon mahjong-ing =D Thank God there was mahjong kaki-s there otherwise I'll be bored to death! Clowny practically slept through the whole entire trip =/ certified pig!*shakes head* The night was good, drinking sessions! hehe. I got really tipsy =p The company was awesome, all damn gila-gila. Sadly I can't load any pictures up yet as I don't have to camera cable with me. Pictures will be posted up soon. All in all, the trip was great minus the fact that I got bitten like crazy by God-knows-what-insects. Currently, I have 16 insect bites on my leg and its damn blardy itchy! I can't wait for all of it to go away, its real irritating and I'm scratching like a monkey everyday!!! I can't wear shorts or skirts *sobs*

Annie called just now *jumps around like crazy* haha. I was so happy to hear her voice!! i missed her so much!!.. DARLING!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! =) Damn sad, end of the year only can see you, seriously a long way more. Can't wait..can't wait....

Anyways, I damn the malas wanna blog edi. Tak tau wanna crap what summore..hheehe. I'm going lalaland in a while already, got class tomorrow as usual =( I really can't wait to graduate and bum around!! Yes, I'll be bumming around for awhile before I start looking for jobs! Have to have a lil bit of fun and some stress-free sessions before I start working! =p hehe.

I love my clowny *muahhzz* =D
(i just got off the phone with him,so..feeling a lil love rigght now =p haha)

nyts peeps!
tAtA~
* m u a k z *