A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Friday, June 23, 2006

Enjoy~

weeleewaalaaaa~~~~ woohooo~~

one month without (books+stress+classes) = one month of HOLIDAY!
Enjoy~ =D

Finally. I'm done with my dumb-ass finals!
Although I think I would be failing at least 2 subjects, I'm glad its over! I haven't been sleeping much, so sad. So probably for the past few weeks when you were nicely in lalaland, I was bonding with my books..and even when you're awake, I'm still bonding with my books. But with the endless bonding sessions I had with them, there were still no connection. haha. That explain why I screwed up most of my papers! My books don't like me, vice versa. Sigh. I'll be prepared for the worst when my results come out, but for now..its all about enjoying~

Well before I start enjoying, I have to come up with 101 reasons to explain to my parents if I fail any subjects. Help anyone?

Alritey now, time for my beeauuty sleep~ Need to recharge my energy for tonight =D
tAtA~
* m u a k z *