A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

one down, thr3e to go

Finally, its here.

Sat for my first paper just now at 9am. I swear this is the first and last paper that I will write like God-knows-how-many words. Seriously, I've never written so much for any of my papers before. Break record! I wrote like a mad dog, non-stop. Especially my first question. Omg, it's like never ending. Before completing the first question my hands were already aching like dunno what. But I feel really happy though. I never know my memory is that good! hahaha. I practically wrote out exactly like the 'model' answer I prepared. Every word, every sentence of it. haha. But then I should start praying that my 'model' answers are correct, otherwise koyakz~ *prays* So overall my first question took up 5 pages and for the second 4 pages. Its so unlike me. Usually 5 pages is the total of 2 questions =D

Well, one more paper tomorrow and I can chill for a few days before I start hibernating in my room along with my books/papers again. I can't wait for this to be over. Can't wait.

I haven't slept for 22 hours =/
So I think I should head to lalaland now, its calling for me. =)
Nyts~

tAtA~
* m u a k z *