A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I was lost, but now I'm found

hah. I'm back again. Haven't really had the mood to blog these few dayss. I've been pms-ing like crazy. ahah. =D

I'm having my mid-semester break now. =D
I don't need to go college for one week. *yay* But sadly, right after my break, I have two tests! One MCQ and the other is essay I think. I'm having like really crappy subjects this semester which I think the failing rate for me is super high!! I've got a feeling I would fail at least one subject =( I'll study harder though, just keep my fingers cross and pray for everything to go smoothly! I'm still a good student..haha. BUT.....I did like skip a few lectures lar.....and one tutorial. hehe. I've got a reason for skipping!! =p

My uni is giving the opportunity to work as interns in either one of the Big 4 Accounting Firm (Ernts & Youngs, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG & Deloitte) and another medium firm, which I have never heard of, BDO Binder. This is like super awesome to me! Its like all this while I've been worrying sick and now my prayers had been answered!! Bad news is, they want good academic results and good extra-curricular activities, which I have neither!!! I don't have an average distinction result and I don't do any extra currucular activities in college! sigh. But nevertheless, I will still submit my resume and my cover letter to try my luck. I really really hope they will consider me!! I'm really desperate to work with them! DESPERATE! Pray for me ya people!

Oh, one of my lecturer is planning this 'Bank Negara Malaysia Educational Tour' which is compulsory. I'm kinda looking forward to it. I get to tour Bank Negara ! ::lol:: The fee is only 10 bucks so okay lar. It'll be like a lil road trip, eheh. Actually, I don't even know where the hell is Bank Negara, haha. I'll be goin like the first week of September, which is pretty soon. I HAVE to wear my VU T SHIRT and SHOES =( I hate wearing my shoessssssssss. My legs looks tiny!

I'm attending church again, finally!! Oh, you know what!.. As soon as I start typing this paragraph, the words 'I'm attending'..one of the church member called me! Freaky~ He invited me to go to church next week again =) And I will be going back there. I've drifted away from God for so long..and He finally found me again. I'm going to this church somewhere near Jalan 222 , its called RLC ( Renewal Lutheran Church). The church is super big I tell you! And it feels awesome being in there. I kinda miss going to church. I hope I will be attending church on a regular basis this time. hehe.

Okay, I quite the malas wanna continue blogging already. Plus dinner is ready!! I'm starving. I kinda just woke up..I died on the bed as soon as I got back from church. haha. I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was great =)

tAtA~
* m u a k z *