A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I love my pretty nails!

Okay, I know I'm a bit lagging but nvm la..
HURRAY FOR ITALY~~ hahahaha
Thank God they won the WC, France can go eat shittte!! =p eheh
ITALY ITALY ITALY =)

Anyways, met up with reen, lynn & jenai in AmanSuria just now. Haven't seen them for quite some time already. I think the last time I saw any of them was on my birthday =O haha, that's almost a month ago. And I got my nails done =) thanks to Jenai *LoveLoveManicure* ahahah Now my nails are pretty, it looks really nice and sweet. ;)

my pretty nails =p
reen's multi colour nails

Thank You Jenai =) *muahz*

My results will be out in another 5 days! =( Its getting so near and I'm so freaking out!! I wish and I wish and I hope I don't fail any subjects!