A few days before, I still have a teeny-weeny bit of confidence in myself that I can pass my last paper. But that confidence has been destroyed! I've been having very frequent freaky dreams of me failing that blardee subject, that explains why I have trouble sleeping (its 8:15 in the morning!). And when I mention freaky..it is FREAKY! One example, I was sitting in a very very extremely huge hall ALONE. There was only one dumb-ass table and a dumb-ass chair right in the middle of the blardy hall. Yes, that dumb-ass table and dumb-ass chair was for me, only me. I guess I was the only arse that failed, so sad. And there were 4 freaky lecturers, I didn't recognise any of them except for one, staring right at me with scary eyes. They didn't take their eyes off me as though I was gonna cheat or whatsoever. And you know what the paper was on the table?..a fucking Doraemon colouring contest... I'm suppose to colour it! hhaha. How pathetic. Its like God trying to tell me I failed a paper that was suppose to be as easy as a colouring contest? Well, that's how I interpret that dream of mine. And oh, the last part about the Doraemon thingy was probably because I've been reading too much of Doraemon lately(under the influence of Game Tan!). I don't wanna be repeating the most
interesting subject, I DOWAN!!!!!! =(
Now was that dream STUPID? It was scary..really scary. If only you saw the lecturers faces, they look more like..urm..alien+human(ok mind that, it should be the result of too much of TV). Yes, and I suppose some of you will be saying I always have weird dreams, but I think these dreams I have these few days has a meaning *sobs* I'm gonna fail the blardee paper *cries like a baby* That would be the first official paper that I would be failing, oh and probably my CorporateLaw paper too which my confidence seem to slowly..slowly..very slowly..flying away from me. How shit up can it get? I have not failed any papers so far in my uni life, and now failing 2..TWO! Gosh, I wish life was way easier than this. Right now I really wanna stop studyin, stop going to college, throw away all my books and probably just collect 10cents entrance fee from people outside the toilet!! Then I wouldn't have to worry so much about failing any stupid subject!! I curse the mutha-fucker who thought of this stupid idea of having stupid examinations for no fucking reasons!!! Argh.
I'm gonna fail 2 subjects *sobs* I'm so pissed of with myself, frustrated and angry. I feel stupid and dumb. I don't know why but I feel like my life's gonna be over. I suddenly just feel like dying, don't ask why. Life seems to be getting harder.
Slaughter me, Stab me, Shoot me..just kill me and let me die.
I hope and pray that my dreams aren't real. I wanna pass my papers, just pass them will do.
God, help me please.. =(
LiLiaN at 8:42 AM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home