.pink
+ L.I.L.I.A.N +
Lover Imparting Loving and Intense, Arousing Necking+ About Me +
+ LinkS +
+ OtherS +
+ Current Obsession<3 +




+ Credits +
.past
+ Previous Posts +
+ Archives +
A Priceless Moment
is when the person you have fallen in love with,
looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...
.her words
Saturday, February 03, 2007
"Pick me, Choose me, Love me"
~ His smile just melts my heart <3 ~
So anyways, this is my favourite line in the whole series:
"Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."
-Meredith Grey, s02e05
*You guys should see her saying that, esp the last sentence. Soooo sweet!*
I Love McDreamy!! =D
LiLiaN at 5:11 PM
| 4Comments |
4 Comments:
Eh, how you download now? i thought all the downloading softwares got firewall edi?
Plus, McSteamy looks 'dirty' ::lol::
Urm, I'm using BitComet to download..try and see lar (:
Post a Comment
<< Home