I've been feeling really down since yesterday. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but I just feel like bursting out crying randomly. And NO its NOT about ANYONE at all. Its just random emo-session I am having with myself. Mood swings maybe?
I was okay yesterday when I was out, I was super extremely hyper! And the minute I got home, it just felt weird. Whats wrong with me!? urgh.
Ok, maybe its the emo songs that I layan-
ed yesterday!
I still do feel like crying :(
BUT..no matter how hard I try to force myself to cry, I CAN'T!! I haven't cried since ..urm..you know-
lah. hahah. And I have been trying to cry just for I-don't-know-what-reason, but still no tears! Not even a single drop of tear wey!
Yea, I know I'm weird for trying to force myself to cry! *shy*
I used to be known as a SUPER cry-baby!! What happen :(
Well, not to say I WANT to be a cry-baby. But when the time I actually feel like crying comes, and I can't even force a single teardrop out from my eyes..that feeling sucks BIG time!
I need a temporary clown right now to cheer me up. The pigs are not doing their job already! LOL
LiLiaN at 8:20 PM
| |
2 Comments:
^_^;; Ur blogger very similar to mine when u mention I was down ..:P
Anyway, :D Hope you feel better
Thien
I hope you feel better too!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home