A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bee-Amm-Double-Ew

I was working yesterday at AutoBavaria and we had the most FUGLY uniform ever!! I forgot to take pic of the full uniform tho. *bodoh* I feel like a robot wearing the uniform! lol. There were 8 girls working in total and we were all placed under registration and goodie bags. I was expecting us all to be given tables and chairs for registration, but O-M-G. They freaking hell put our booth OUTSIDE the showroom with NO AIR-CON wey :( It was so bloody hot and dah-lah our freaking uniform is like long-sleeves and long pants! #@$%#$ .Damn bengang okay! And they even make 2 girls take turns to open the ever-so-heavy door for customers! Since when girls have to open doors for people?? Aren't the guys suppose to do that?!?! urgh. But its okay, I shall now whine too much about it. I did had fun with the girls there, thank God majority of them are nice people. Oh, we had a lil drama/conflict with two of the girls there ::lol:: 6 againts 2, *I'm one of the 6!* wahah. No lar, no fighting!! boo-hoo~ :p

Anyways enough of words, its pictures time!! =D


And to end this post, of coz la must put my own sexy solo picture!!right anot?!?! wahahaha.
Punch me! :p


tAtA~
>.<