A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dilemma

I've finished up my corporate accounting assignment, on my own. From introduction to the conclusion. Every single word ON MY OWN! Urgh. Group assignment it seems!

Honestly, after I received my assgmt partner's work, I was really really really really fucking pissed and extremely annoyed. And I am still pissed right now. Yea, I'm quite a vengeful person (hint: Don't make me angry! :p). I told a couple of my uni mates about it because they had gone through what I am going through right now, but it wasn't as bad as mine though. They advice me to approach my lecturer and let him know my situation cos its absolutely unfair to me. I've actually encounter the same situation before a few semester back. This guy just copied and paste from a website and submitted his work to me. Myself and James went straight to the lecturer and complained, and he got zero I think? Yea, we were mean then. haha. So I actually did talked to my lecturer about it, but I confronted her before that. I told her to re-do her part and submit to me again. My lecturer asked me to show him her work and then he'll come up with a solution. I felt really bad after telling my lecturer about my situation. Yes, its unfair that I did the whole thing on my own. But she did her part too, just that she probably had no idea what she was doing and wasn't answering the question at all! I don't want her to get like zero for her assignment. I don't wanna be a bitch. But right now, I'm being extremely kiasu!..I have no idea why. I don't wanna make her fail her assignment. Its a mean thing to do, rite? ): I talked to my mom about it as well, cos she knows I've been doing my assignment for days. She told me to just let my lecturer know and leave him to decide the conclusion. HOW? ):

Actually, its not my lost at all if I just submit the assignment and share the credit with her as well. Coz she's the one that hasn't done anything. I did my part..I did what I had to do. Its her lost. And it won't affect me at all that we get the same marks, because as long as I don't fail the assignment..its good already. But I just can't accept that there are such people in this world that can't even write a proper sentence. Its just annoying that she's just not putting in effort at all and gave me a bunch of crap! She's like 'using' me or whatever way you wanna put it. If you see her work, you know she did it in ..a day?? She plagarise like shit, no rephrasing at all! *sigh* Its like one sentence, the english is like shit..the next sentence, woah bombastic words sial (copied straight from text book la what else!). I have the same bloody text book wey! OMG!

I know I am in no right at all to teach her a 'lesson' by increasing her chance of failing the assighment. A friend of mine advice me to not do anything cos he believe in karma. But seriously, I know that I am capable of doing assignments. Probably not a good one, but at least I know how to do it properly. So I shoudn't be afraid of karma at all, rite?

Ok, I know I sound like an extreme bitch and super extremely kiasu. I actually already have an answer to what I'm gonna do about it. I'll just close one eye and pretend she gave me the most perfect assignment in the world. lol. God I'm sarcastic. hahah. I just need to complain abit because this is the fucking third time I'm going through the same situation in my whole entire uni years. Isit just my luck or what?! I hope I won't go through the same thing again next semester, no chance given wey! XD

I'm too nice..
I'm just too NICE!
hahahahaha. =D

...what would you do if you were me?? ...