I just handed in one assgnment yesterday! *phew*
..but there's 5 more to go ):
I'm working on another assignment right now which is due in two weeks time. I still haven't gone to the library to get any books though, all I did was just research online. I've only like scribbled two paragraphs on a piece of paper. I really don't know if I'm doing it correctly anyways. Its an accounting assignment but I have to do research on a law case!? Confusing. The worst part is I'm afraid I'll end up writing a law essay instead of an accounting essay. Plus the word limit is like 2000 words only. 2000 words to answer four question it not easy! I have to limit my words and try not to be long-winded, haha.
Anyways, as for my previous post..I'm doing extremely good (: I'm feeling so much better and I'm proud to say I'm moving on. Yes, it has only been less than a week since the 'tragedy' happened ::lol:: but I'm trying to be as positive as I can and look on the bright side. And with all the assignments I have plus the tests that I have to prepare for, it helps me get my mind all busy! So I should actually thank my lecturer for making me all stressed out over them! heh.
My mid-semester break ends tomorrow ):
It was suppose to end on Monday, but I have freaking lectures and tutorials on Saturday AND Sunday! This is by far my worst mid-semester break! Not only do I have to hand up my assignment during my break, I have freaking classes on weekends! *screams* Plus my classes starts at 10:30 in the morning and only ends at 4:30 in the afternoon with only ONE hour break in between and its the same for both days!! What a great weekend! *sobs*
So I'm off the take a nappy nap (:
And please people, do
ENJOY your weekend! Be very thankful that you are not
stuck in class!
LiLiaN at 4:11 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home