A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back To College!

My classes officially started today. I have three banking and finance subject and one accounting subject this semester! To add on to that, I have the same lecturer for all my finance subject which means I will only be seeing two lecturers this semester. And Thank God both of them are good lecturers! But then, I've got a feeling I'm gonna get mixed up with my finance subjects one day. Come on, one lecturer for three subjects? Thats like 9 hours with him. How am I suppose to remember which day and what time and what subject it is when I see the same lecturer all the way wei! I better pray that I do not lose my timetable! hah.

So, first day of class. Not bad larrr. But of course as usual, ASSIGNMENTS! 5 assignments thrown to my face already!..and its only my first day ): After this, all my post would most probably be me whining and bitching about my assignments. So be prepared!

But, on the good side though.. I love my timetable this sememter! Best timetable ever throughout my uni years! I have every Monday off!!..as in really no lectures or tutorials..and not self-declare holiday! Weee! *jumps around*
And I have only one lecture every Friday, so that would be the self-declare holiday! =p ..but of course I will try to be a good girl and try to go for that one and only lecture larr.. try only.. hah.
Oh, and another good news, my one and only finance lecturer that teaches me all my three finance subject will be away in HongKong next whole week! Muahahha. Meaning next week I only have three hours of class! *laughs wickedly*

Anyways, I received a mail from flooble chatterbox just now...here's what the mail contained:

"We have noticed that there has been no postst to thischatterbox lately. It is part of flooble policy to delete chatterboxes that have fallen into disuse. Therefore, unless something is posted to your flooble chatterbox, it will be deleted shortly."

Damn sad wei! hahah. I really don't know how long its been urm..so..silent! hahaha. So..*hint hint*..?Poor me ): ::lol::

Okay dokay. Need to get some sleep already. I've been up since very early in the morning.
Nyts!
tAtA~