Ah, its Chinese New Year.
Just got back from my grandparents place after reunion dinner and some praying. And I am quite tired. Woke up at 9am to go do an extreme last minute shopping and I only manage to buy one pants! =/ Waste my effort of waking up early! #$%$#^
I seriously don't feel CNY anymore. Maybe its the age, I really don't know. But I don't feel as hyper and excited as I used to be before. It feels just like another ordinary day for me. Just that I get extra $$$ :p Plus, nowadays I do not get as much angpow as compared to when I was younger! Hey, I'm older but I'm still not married wei .. gimme the money lar aiyo!
Clowny's going back hometown on Monday and only be back on Thursday. I don't know why but I miss him already eventhough he's still around. hehe. I was suppose to spend some time with him before he leaves but he last minute has to go visit his uncle and I don't think I wanna hang out with his whole family, it feels weird. hah. Looks like I'll be missing him ):
College unofficially starts this coming Friday!! Thats like super fast! I'm not ready to go back to college at all. Plus all my mahjong kaki's will be away for CNY and when they get back I'll be having
fun in college! ): No mahjong for me!! This year's CNY really suck.
Anyways, Gong Xi Fa Cai~
May this year of piggy bring everyone loads of joy and prosperity!!
Enjoy~
LiLiaN at 1:06 AM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home