I've been sick ever since I got back from PD. I think its coz of the alcohols and the extreme
air polution in the apartment! There were 15-20 of us in a 3-bedroom apartment and there's only 2-non smokers I think! The whole apartment stinks man I tell you. Omg. Not even 5 minutes staying in the living room after washing my hair, my hair stinked already. ::lol::
So anyway, I didn't stay over at PD as planned. A few of us left. YinKean and girlfriend left about 3plus in the morning coz they brought along their ever-so-cute pups there and the dogs couldn't sleep coz of the amount of noise we make. So they had to make a move home because the dogs can't sleep~! Precious puppies. hah. Shortly after they left.. Nick, SueGin, Game and myself left as well because there was this bunch of peeps that wanted to take..urm..
pills. So yea, we left. I was glad we left anyway. I don't think I can ever fall asleep there, extremely dirty..smelly and noisy! Plus, one room fits about 4-5 peeps..too cramped up! We reached back Pj almost 6am, and I died on the bed straight away..AND THEN woke up in the afternoon with extreme backaches because stupid Game Tan slept in the middle of the bed forcing me all the way to the edge of the bed. #$*%)*$^%
So, I'm still a lil sick..recovering already. I had slight fever until yest..diarrhea, vomiting, sorethroat and the flu! *sad* I think I had diarrhea coz of the bbq sessions we had there. Lousy tummy of mine. Well, I hope I get better by tomorrow morning. I want to go class!! hehe.
Sick Sick Go Away! ):
LiLiaN at 4:20 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home