A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm feeling it

I had a pre-bday celebration with my relatives yest! And as usual, its bbq-ing. My whole house stink of smoke and fried chicken, and so was I. A few of me gurlies came over for awhile as well *thanks for coming babes*. Well, I just woke up so I'll cut the words out and off to a few pics yea? :)

Me cake! :)*mua*
* yummm..*
*me cute lil cousin xD*

* me family! :) *

* mama&papa *

* she is so super kao kao gila babeng CUTE!!! * * my babes *

* my new toy from my folks :) *

* key pendants & chain from relatives :) *

p.s. There's actually a layan-solo video of me taken by lynn. But I too shy to upload la ;p ::lol::

Crap, I'll be officially 21 in less than a week time.
Growing up IS scary.. =/