A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Friday, August 03, 2007

Change.

I just finished my homework for tomorrow's tutorial =D
I actually didn't want to do it coz my friend already has answers for it, so all I have to do is just go for class and take her paper. hah.
BUT, I skipped the whole day of class today and I felt bad.
And no, I didn't skip on purpose! I had a very very bad diarrhea *boohoo* I spent the whole morning/afternoon ber-bonding with my toilet bowl! Definately no fun okay! Wanted to go to the doctor to get some med for the pain but I was too weak already, since I've used up all my energy in the toilet. haha. I end up sleeping the rest of the afternoon.
And THANK Goodness I stopped shitting already. =)

Anyways, just changed my blog skin. I don't know if I like it or not, still not use to it yet. Probably I'm too used to the old plain skin instead. Feedback anyone?

I'm gonna head to lalaland already.
Fcking early and long class tomorrow, and its a Friday! ugh.