A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One down.

I just woke up =/
..and I have to be up by 10am tomorrow for some studying session in college.
How to sleep later laaaaaa!!

Sat for my first paper this morning. I think I can pass for sure but confirm cannot score. I screw up the theory question, I'll probably get 2/20 for that! bravo. haha. Other than that, I think I did pretty good on the practical..but don't wanna be over-confident just in case shit happens =D

I spent the past few days making loads and loads of wantons while studying! My study table was covered with disgusting tissue papers, books, papers, papers and more papersssSS! I was sneezing non-stop and coughing like an old-granny. My voice also extra sexy dy =.=" So I decided to go see the doctor yesterday..and now my flu's gone! woohoo~ I should have gone to the doc like way earlierr! But I'm still coughing like mad lar.

I need to sleep early but I'm so hyper right now!
I need sleeping pills weyyy~