I finally finished my homework for one of my tutorials tomorrow. I still have another tute homework to do, which I don't think I am going to do because its super late now and I need my beauty sleep! So I guess I'll be skipping my law tute tomorrow =/
I've glued myself to the study table almost the entire day trying to finish up my homework. Seriously, my subjects seem to be getting harder. And even weekly tutorial homeworks needs so fcking alot of research. I need to study cases for all my subjects, even for accounting subjects! I am really sick of cases already, can vomit blood wey!
I've been skipping classes more often than I should. I skipped 2 days of classes this week already, and I am going to skip another tutorial tomorrow. I think the fact that I'm going to graduate end of the semester makes me feel so lazy to actually attend classes. I know I should be working harder instead since its my last semester to avoid failing, but I can't help but to feel extra lazy!
I think its time for me to find back the super kiasu-ness in me!
LiLiaN at 3:05 AM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home