I've never felt so unwanted in my life before.I was based in client's office in KL today(and for the rest of the month) and I had to take the LRT there. So obviously I would need someone to pick me up from the LRT station after work because its freaking dark and obviously dangerous!
So I called my mom..
Me: Ma can you fetch me from the lrt station later?Mom: HAR?! I need to fetch your didi lar..you want you come back now.Me: I go lrt station now also need another at least half an hour only reach lar..Mom: I don't know lar then, I'm leaving at 8:15.Me: Then how, I walk back ar?!?!Mom: Yealar, walk back lar then.W T F .My freaking elder brother, who uses the LRT to work as well, can ask my mom to pick him without any complains and I can freaking get a '
walk back lar' when I am a freaking
girl. Seriously, would it kill for my younger brother to just go late just to his stupid break dancing class for one fucking day.
and..
YES I WALKED HOME FROM THE LRT STATION!you have no idea how scary it was to walk home alone at freaking 8.30pm!
and
YOU, its so disappointing. And I thought you would understand my situation.
Honestly, I really was hoping something bad would have happen to me when I walked home so you two would regret for the rest of your life.
I really can't imagine my mom would let me walked home alone at night when she nags me everyday about how dangerous it is to stay out at night. What perfect advice.
It really upsets me like crazy. Seriously.
I hate them. So much.
LiLiaN at 9:02 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home