A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Sunday, April 06, 2008

dog crisis .

My lil pup tried to jump off the bed this morning and injured himself ..boohoo :(
According to the vet, he dislocated his lil hand. The vet didn't do much to him coz according to her, since he's still a pup they have some sorta thing in the body that will heal it automatically. She just gave us some nerve and muscle support pill and also injected antibiotics to make him stronger. Now chuppy can't walk or run or even sit properly :( poor sayang.

And I got bitten by him. When he fell off, he was screaming like nobody's business and so I wanted to carry him. He bit my hand and didn't wanna let go, I guess its some sorta defense? But hell it hurts but thank goodness it wasn't that bad.

So I dropped clowny with chuppy to the vet and then drove myself to the clinic to get myself some dunno what jab lar. I hate injectionss!! ouch.

All together, RM80 for the vet and RM35 for my stupid jab.
Sigh, the dog really DAMN HIGH maintanence I tell you.

I hope my lil sayang will heal faster, but the vet told us to leave him at one place for 3 freaking weeks. Meaning don't move him for 3 freaking weeks. Poor doggy. Plus my lil pup is super hyper-active and he can never sit still. This must be torturing for him :(
But I guess it should be okay, coz now that he's in a bad condition he's been getting additional love from everyone in the house!! haha. Since he's very very the manja, should please him already to get ALL our attention :)

I hope my chuppy will get well soon :)