A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Sunday, February 17, 2008

HooRay.

My new pup has arrived!!
and its absolutely super duper crazy adorable!!!!!!!! :D

Went over to the pet shop today to see the pup, its about 2 months old already. Really super cute I tell you, like teddy bear. Its fur is super fluffy!!! I really wanna kidnap it back already but it just reached the pet shop for just a couple of days so the lady told us to wait for at least another week for them to check on the health etc. of the pup. But I decided to wait a lil longer until it gets its 2nd vacination which is after the 7th of March. Few weeks to go, boohoo. Well, its better to wait than killing another dog =/, that time I will really kill myself already! Time fly by faster pleaseE!! I really can't wait to bring it home. Stupid me forgot to take pic of the dog *knocks head* Anyways, did I mention its damn kao crazy cute??? hahah. DAMN cute DAMN kao CUTE! =)

I've been google-ing for a new name for the pup since I came home from the pet shop and I have yet to find one cute enough for the lil pup. How How How?? Its colour is slightly lighter than bambam. Sigh, headache betul..

Well, I have about 3 weeks to come up with a name.
Think think think!..
Think for me too anyone??..its a male btw ;)

I'm so excited. Really cannot wait to bring it home!
:)