The little pup was really really sick few days after we brought him home. Maybe coz he's too young and we don't really know how to take care of him. So end up we sent him back to the pet shop where we bought it so he could be heal. The owner of the petshop told us to leave him there and she'll call when he's all better. We left it there for almost a week, and finally the lady called in yesterday asking us to drop by the shop coz she wanted to speak to us. She refuse to say anything on the phone and all she said was '
We'll talk tomorrow'. Freaky okay! We were telling ourself that there is a possibility that
bambam died. :(
So we went over the petshop this afternoon, thankfully
bambam is still alive (thats what she said, coz he's still with their vet). Whatever it is I choose to believe he is still alive and hopefully will get all better soon. She told us his condition is still bad, he's not willing to eat anything. She said even if we took him home again, he might not be able to make it and then she offer us to choose another dog to take home with.
There's not much variety there. Very few pups only. There's 3 shihtzu, a silky terrier, a toy poodle, bulldog and a beagle. All super cute and small!
But I really love
bambam. Although we've only had him for a few days, he is still special. I really want him back, but I know if I were to take him back again he would die. And I don't wanna kill him. So now I'm thinking of what dog to choose! The lady says its very hard to get a pomeranian and if I really want I might have to wait for don't know how long. I REALLY WANT A POM!!!
Another choice would be a toy poodle. They have one in the shop but its sold already. But she told us there is one coming in next week. I really don't know if I should just take the t-poodle next week or wait for don't know how long for a pomeranian.
And
HE wants a silky terrier. They have one in the petshop. And I really think its Ugly! Cute when its a pup, ugly when its all grown up..
HOW la..??...
Choice #1: Toy Poodle
Choice #2: Australian Silky Terrier
Sigh, I still want
bambam back :(
Oh btw, I told his sis about
bambam and she end up making a super sad video for bambam. Makes me miss him more. I'll load it up once I get it from her.
I really hope the lady will call me and just gimme good news about
bambam. I really wanna take him home :(
Just imagine
bambam all grown and puff-ed up like the pic. I WANT A POM!! :(
LiLiaN at 7:31 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home