A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Monday, January 14, 2008

bad day

I was based in a client's place at the Bukit Raja Industrial area in Shah Alam, but its waaAAAAaYYYYY further than ShahAlam and almost reaching Klang already.

I was suppose to be following a colleague there but he had too many things to settle in the office so he asked me to go there myself and gave me some direction.

AND..

it took me almost 2 fcking hours to find that place!!!

I was suppose to only go through 2 tolls to reach there, but because I got lost 21398753244 times I end up paying for 5 tolls! DAMN!

I think I should get a map of the whole KL already.
or maybe I should go rounding around to familiarise myself with all the clients that I've seriously NEVER ever heard before in my entire life.

and the best part, I might have to work this weekend as well.



HOORAY.