.her words
Here fishy fishy!
So yesterday I had this itch on my foot right near my toe and I thought it was just some random mosquito bite so of course I didn't give a damn. And it didn't really bother me till this morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was scratching my foot as it was so darn itchy and it fucking hurts! Soon I found out there were 3 darn bites by I don't know what kinda bloody insect! I had to wear covered toe with at least 2-inch high-heeled shoe all the time during work - required by stupid company as I guess it looks more 'professional' or what not. And damn my heels made the itch itchier than ever!! My only colleague with me in client's place was telling me that it looks disgusting. Coz even as I was wearing my stockings you could see that bite super extremely pinkish! My pink and super itchy foot :( If you're really bored you can click on the picture for clearer view! hah.
And so, as I was fussing about my itchy foot the whole day and then my colleague and I starting talking about fish spa. You know where 123489745232058734 lil fishes in a pond that nibbles your feet if you put it in the water. heh. Yes I know it should be very very ticklish but I heard its darn good for your skin. You can dip your whole body in the water if you want to. And besides for a person like me, and I think most working woman that's require to wear heels EVERYDAY, I think it's pretty good since we all would have dead/dry skin especially our heels. I seriously thought there was only one 'fish spa' which is at Pavillion which I think costs about approximately RM36 an hour? Not to sure bout the price. And my colleague told me there is one in PJ! Good shit so darn near. Its somewhere near Bukit Mayang Emas, some new shophouses called Merchant Square. And since I am so darn free nowadays at work I started google-ing it and found it! Click here. There's also one in Sunway Mentari here.The site looks damn good and I've been finding the whole world for at least one nice and lovely human being to go with me!!!!! but to no avail, all tak mau layan. CIS! Even my clown who supposingly love me so much dowan go with me. hahaha. So please, anyone? Or maybe I'll just drag my mom with me there. hah. One of my colleagues was interested when I skyped her this afternoon and I thought we could get our asses there this weekend itself!!..but... *sobsobs* coincidentally she's heading back hometown this weekend!! boohoo. So she said next week. But I'm all excited already. *sniff* Anyone free this weekend? hahaha. I so wanna gooooo!!!!!! Okay I'll shut up about the fishes. hah. Just completed the whole season 5 of One Tree Hill and omg is Season 6 out yet?!?!?! I hate finales like this!!! Damn 'kan cheong' and 'chikik'. haha. I love this season! and especially Jamie Lucas Scott. One word, adorable! manyak handsome!
Okay I think I've typed abit too much for now :) Will type more the next time I feel all hyper! Voiceover by Peyton, Lucas, Brooke, Nathan and Haley: -One Tree Hill: Season 5Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
LiLiaN at 8:28 PM
| |
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home