A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Sunday, August 24, 2008

happy days

Did some shopping yesterday with one of my colleague :) Spent RM200 on only 5 piece of clothing and I am extremely satisfied and happy! haha. I seriously super overspend this month! but thankfully I am still not broke yet. haha. Almost end of the month, salary out soon!! My hands are really itchy these few days, I just can't help but to spend, spend, spend, buy, buy BUY!! hahaha. Can't wait for my next shopping session, I feel like there's so much to buy still. :p

Anyways, daddy celebrated his 50th birthday yesterday at Oversea Restaurant (the one in Armada Hotel). Food sucks la but its the company that matters. Both side family, mom and dad, were all there! Manage to catch up a lot with my cousins since I haven't been back to my grandma's for quite some time. Time for pictures :)

mua daddy!
the family
my grandparents & cousinsthe girls
absolutely love this pic!my cousins (Yong Family)
one with the grandparents :)
and not forgetting the bf <3
More pictures up on facebook :)

Well in regards to my work, I have been assigned for an outstation stock take in Kanthan, Ipoh end of next month. And I'm really terrified right now. I'm required to climb like at least 8 storey-high silo cement and I am freaking out already. The worst part is the stock take is only conducted from 12am to 3 am!! And I will be going with 2 other MALE colleagues. My senior was telling me for the past few years NO GIRLS has been assigned there before!!! I DAMN KAO FUCKING CHIBAI SCARED WEY~! But one thing its really good for my future le, coz I know I can get ALOT of experience there. .. .. but don't know if its worth it or not to freak myself like that just for the experience. .. .. .. sigh.. I seriously hate my job lor .....

Sigh... ... ...

Please pray that I don't fall off the silo and die ... ...
I wanna come home in one piece . . .
I wanna come back ALIVE!