So I went to the dentist AGAIN yesterday, and I was right. The stitches were lose and my wound was exposed. Thank goodness there was no infection! So the doctor had to stitch it back AGAIN :( and this time he stuffed some don't know what kind of Chinese herbs into the wound and it tastes like shit!!
*pukes* It is still inside my mouth, he said he will remove it when I go back next Monday to remove the stitches. The disgusting herbs is suppose to help the healing and grow tissues or something like that. Its damn gross ok.
Well I haven't spoken a word since this morning and I don't intend to open my mouth for the rest of the day. I don't want to go back and get more stitches!! I took an additional leave today, really not taking any risks. I just want the wound to faster heal so I can be normal again! I miss talking and talking and talking and talking and laughing!!!
*****
So anyways, as promised my cute lil angel's picture :)
LiLiaN at 1:45 PM
| |
3 Comments:
Hope you're feeling better now and yr wounds healed up properly. I'm thinking of taking my wisdom tooth out too but Im scared.
Take care yea darll.. HEHE I'll keep checking ur blog.. since now I know, you're back whining!! =D
ooo..cotton's soooo cuteeee!!!
miss you - mwahhs*
guess what? i haven't got the guts to go the dentist since i last spoke to u ...ahhhhhhhh. I'm like so immune to the pain now.
arghhh, why the hell do we have to go through this....:(
I'm mostly likely gonna go to the one u recommended. -_-"
wanna go wif me??? heh
ey lets go out la!!!
i miss uuuuuuuuur eyebrows :p
love ya long time!!!
miss you!! faster come back....
yly:haha! well if you can wait till i extract my other tooth, then we can go do it together and stay mute together! lol. my other tooth starting to pain d :(
call me la..you mia!!! my eyebrows rocks ok..
see u soon la..:D
mwahs
Post a Comment
<< Home