*sigh*its back to work tomorrow :(
Although I still can't speak properly at this point, I really cannot afford to skip work anymore. I think I haven't been working efficiently since my study break which was mid of April, means I have been slacking and away from work for a good half a month. lol. I feel useless. And I feel terrible because currently my colleagues are working their butt of to complete the audit due to our crazy deadline, and I nicely lepaking at home. Although I have valid reasons, but still I feel extremely bad.
My wound is still bleeding off and on. Especially when I talk too long!..and my long here means more than 10minutes non-stop. Each time I talk that 'long', I will start tasting blood in my mouth. Yea I know, disgusting! lol. But you know what's the craziest part?..it reminds me so much of a vampire
<3oh Edward my love... H A H A H A H A H A
I went out shoe shopping today with Ms Foo. I desperately need a new shoe for work, mine gonna have hole SOON. And it sucks big time that I didn't find any nice pair to buy, cannot spend money ): Have to try again next week. Hopefully my shoe won't
koyak on me this week =/
Anyways,
clowny's parents will be away for 2 weeks on business trip and so I will be camping in his place to take care of my adorable doggie. Will try to post some pictures of her soon as soon as I find my stupid Sony Ericsson cable! She is super duper kao kao gila babi cute!
ok need to sleep.
I foresee a long day tomorrow ):
LiLiaN at 10:20 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home