A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dooms Day : Day 2

Sat for my ADM paper yesterday. It wasn't that bad, I managed to finish all the questions. Not even one blank! *first time* hehe. The calculations were all okay, and I bullshit all the way for the theories. haha. Next paper will be my Marketing paper, my least favourite subject. Need a lot of reading and memorising. Darn. I've got another 3 days to finish reading the whole damn textbook. Was suppose to go coll study, but I couldn't wake up. Didn't even hear my alarm. hehe. Piggy me! =p Can't wait for everything to be over....

************************************************************
Anyways, my other half is back!! hurray to that =) She reached back on Monday. So happy to see her, missed her like crazy. She'll be back for 3 months, plenty time to catch up and do our usual stunts. haha. Khai Yeing darling is back too, back for GOOD. Its great to have both of them back, plenty bonding sessions to catch up on. Ms.Chia is also back from her China trip. She got me a pocket mirror, because she says I'm vain! b*tchy lynn. ahah. Alrite, I damn malas to blog already. tAtA~style="font-* m u a k z *