A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Monday, December 05, 2005

Upsetting Results

I've changed my blog skin, kept it extremely simple this time. I find it a little too white though, but lazy to edit the colours. I'll probably changed it when I'm not that lazy ;)

Anyways, my results are out except for one subject. I'm happy that I didn't fail any subjects so far but I'm definately not happy with the results. I know I should have done better on my marketing paper. But there's nothing I can do about it now. Its damn upsetting. haihs. Oh well, what's done is done. Hopefully I didn't fail my ISB paper, can't wait for the results to be out. Making me more tense =/

My mood's pretty f*cked right now, no idea why. So I'll stop blogging before I blow =)