I'm having soarthroat, my tummy hurts so bad, and I constantly feel like puking. What's wrong with me?? :( I puked yesterday, and the toilet bowl has been my bestfriend the whole day! This sucks. And to make things worst, I have to study for my stupid test tomorrow! I can't rest or sleep or do anything else. All I can do and must do is stick my butt on the chair and ber-bonding with my books. argh. What a day. And plus, I'm super distracted. I keep thinking of dota & o2jam, haha. And LimLeeLing just have to tempt me to go tahkei tonight! Should i?? =D
My lecturer will be submitting my resume to Ernts & Youngs tomorrow. I still haven't ask him when they will reply. I'm kinda scared, I've got a feeling they will not employ me. But I'll think positive for now, coz I think there are like less than 10 students applying for it..I still got chance to fight! =) And also, my results for my first test came out yesterday. I passed! =) 8/12..ok lar, hehe.
Okay I have to get back to my books already. Lets hope I can finish studying by tonight so I can go cc =)
Oh btw, Happy 49th Merdeka =)
tAtA~
* m u a k z *
LiLiaN at 4:19 PM
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home