A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

another mute week, on the way!

Its time to take my other wisdom tooth out :(
I think it's swelling up already, hurts so bad! especially when I chew my food *cry*
I cannot imagine how bad the pain will be this time, have to cut my bones!! ouch!!! :( I think I need to visit the dentist some time this week or next week already... *sobs*

Nothing amazing happened in my life since the last time I updated, lol. Yea, I have a boring life!!
My work has been killing me these days, starting to work late already :( the worst part is off-peak is coming and yet I have to work late!! urgh. No mercy!
I believe its time to spam my resume everywhere for a new job, haha!

Lazy to write.
zzz