.her words
Emo-ing? =(
OMG!! It's 10a.m. already and I'm still wide awake. Lay down on my bed since 8 plus I think, and I still can't seem to fall asleep. Damn! I'm having sleeping problems nowadays, I sleep when the sun is up, and wakes up when the stars are up. haha. I've been feeling a lil emo nowadays, probably because I think a lot, think too much nonsense! Argh. I have no idea why I think so much for, making me more emo and ..urm..dunno la. haha. Just makes me feel no good, no good! I always tend to think of things that are stupid and useless, dreaming and hoping for something that definately WON'T come true. Silly me?..yuppyupp. I'm stubborn, very stubborn. haha. But I guess I have to kick this stupid habit of mine, otherwise I might end up in TanjungRambutan =O I might just go crazy overloading my tiny lil brains with unnecessary data. I wish I could just delete all of them. haha. Shit, I'm thinking of ISB. haha. Oh, ISB is a stupid subject I take in my course, its about computers. Talking about studies, I think probably I feel this way and getting all emo because I'm having my holidays. I have nothing better else to do then to sleep, wake up, eat, mahjong, sleep, wake up, eat, mahjong..............haha. At least before this I was really busy studying for my finals that I have no time to think of silly silly things. I hope this assumption of mine is right, then at least I only have to suffer another 2 months and I'll be normal again. haha. I'll pray hard. Oh God help me please. Anyways, sorry for all of you who are reading this, it might not make sense to you(???) ..but it does to me. So what the heck =)
LiLiaN at 10:07 AM
| |
|
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home