A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Thursday, December 08, 2005

i miss my parents

My daddy and mummy left for Bangkok already. They left for less then 24 hours and I'm missing them badly already =( I'm not used to staying home all alone by myself. Eventhough I don't see them at home almost all the time, but at least I know they're somewhere in the house by hearing noises like when they walk down the stairs, them closing thier room door or their toilet door, or when I walk out of my room to go to the toilet I could still hear tv sound downstairs. Now everywhere I go is silence. I walked down the stairs to drink water, its all dark..quiet.. =/ kinda freaky you know! Damn I miss my family. I should have begged my parents to leave my brother at home with me. At least there's someone to entertain me at home, don't care if its an argument or whatsoever. I don't know how am I going to go through this for the rest of the week, I'll freak and die!

I MISS MUMMY AND DADDY!!!!!! *sniff*