A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Home Alone

Mom and Dad will be leaving for Bangkok later about 12 noon. They'll only be back on Sunday. I'm kinda scared because I'll be home alone, my younger brother will be in granny's house. It's kinda freaky staying at home alone, esp at night. No one will protect me if anything happens =/ But anyway, of course I'm happy that they'll be away for 5 days, I can do whatever shit I want. I can tear the whole house down, haha. No curfews, no naggings..blablabla. hehe =) I think I'll just think of the advantages, it makes me smile. hehe.

I'll be going up to Genting this Thursday with Annie, Liann, SueLynn, and maybe Alex (that's if he's ready to be tortured =p hehe). Annie driving up there with her mommie's baby. hehe. I can picture how much fun we will have up there, with all the drinking playing CircleofDeath, taking pictures!, themePark. Can't wait to go! We'll be staying a night there, meaning will be back on Friday. I think it'll be real fun =) *yay*

Bed time! Nights!
* m u a k z *