A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TWO - THREE

o k a y ,
.....so I'm a year older today.
I'm Twenty-Three! o m g-ness .

Well had a mini-celebration with just my girlfriends last Friday night @ Phuture. Not exactly very-the-happening night but it was all good :) Haven't had a girls night out in such a LOoooooooooooooooNG time. lol. Thank girls for being there, it was awesome. love u all deep deep!

*my uglee cake chosen by yly!*
well, its not that ugly after all la, thanks babesters!

last but not least, MUA :D

*****
Clowny brought me for dinner at Cava Restaurant & Bar in Bangsar. The place didn't turn out to be that great, the environment made me really sleepy! lol. And the food is just so-so. But its the company that matters :)
He had 3 stalks of flowers ready for me :) and also he requested them to prepare a slice of cake for me. For the first time in my 3 and a half years relationship, he finally did something sweet for me. LOL. It was all good :) Love him to bits! <3

*me & mua flowers*
*my steak*
*his lamb*
*my cake* :)
*us*


and

...
..
.
*my combo birthday present*
1) Computer table from my parents! :D
2) Computer from my love <3

I was suppose to have a 24" super chunted monitor! But I was kind enough to trade mine with Clowny's old 19" monitor because I think he would enjoy using with the more hi-tech chunted monitor while 'ta-kei-ing'. Urgh, why am I so nice when I hate that thing! LOL.

thanks so much to my kawan-kawansss for all the wishes. Its great to have even friends that I haven't keep in touch with for ages texting me :)



happy birthday to me! (: