A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Friday, December 23, 2005

King Kong


I watched KingKong already *yay*. Watched it in GSC 1U with uncle. The movie is good, I love it! You peeps that hasn't watch better go grab tickets! hehe. But its quite hard to get tickets I think, coz its selling extremely fast. If its not because Uncle went at 11am to get the ticks, I don't think I would be able to watch it =) And that also, going at 11am to get the ticks, we sat third row from the screen! Just imagine, late abit GONE! hehe. The movie damn interesting, it made me scream and cry. haha. I wanna watch it again, love it man. And I feel like I'm falling in love with Kong. haha. Stupid me =p


Anyway, I'll be watching Narnia tomorrow!!!..finally got tickets. hehe =) Can't wait to watchh. So looking forward to it, I think it'll be great!

till then, tAtA~
* m u a k z *