A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dota? =p

Here's something interesting, haha. Most of you should know how much I hate ppl that are hooked on to computer gaming. Well, I was kinda bored just now so I tagged along with Liann and her friends all the way to Subang to play Dota. hahaha. Unbelievable eh? hehe. Honestly, it's quite interesting. Stupid but interesting. hehe. I played for about an hour or less only coz my daddy was calling already, otherwise......hehehe. =p I don't think I'll be hooked on to it though *hopefully* hehehe.

I've officially started work already and OMG I hate it so much!!!!!! Its so tiring, my arms are like aching! Damn! We've manage to do 14 outlets out of the 43 outlets that we have in hand. I can't wait to get it all done. Sadly, I still have to work next month..ALONE. Hopefully there won't be huge and heavy stuff that I have to carry coz I don't think I manage carrying things on my own. Yes, I'm quite useless. hehe.

Memoirs Of A Geisha is finally out. I can't wait to get my hands on the tickets!! I think it'll be really really hard to get tickets, I hope I'll be lucky ;) *prays really hard*..otherwise I have to get DVD and watch, damn sad case. haha.

Anyways, I'm off to lalaland now. Gotta wake up early to go college get some stuff done and then proceed to my dumbASS job! =(

tAtA~
* m u a k z *