A Priceless Moment

looks you right in the eyes and tell you that they have fallen in love with you...

.her words

Monday, January 09, 2006

Shopping is Everything

yay* I went shopping! =D It's great how shopping can put a big huge smile on my face. hehe. Went CatsWhiskers on Friday with Liann. Bought a few stuff from there..nothing special but at least I got something. haha. Oh, me&Liann bought the same pants, different colour..mine black, hers purple.hehe. The both of us hafto stop going shopping together, we kinda have quite a number of same clothes! yikes! hehe. After that, we went OneUtama to do a lil bit more of shopping and also to catch a movie, TheWig. Damn, the movie wan f*cking sCarrrrreEEeeEEE!!!!!! We only have enough courage to sit in the cinema for about an hour. Yes, we left the cinema early. haha. What to do, we were too chicken. haha. And talking bout scary thingy, check this out. It scare the shit out of me! I made a fool out of myself screaming in my room, screaming while running/jumping/hopping down the staircase, and worse..screaming while running out of the house. haha. Thanks to my *hero* who came over my place just to shut the damn computer for me, otherwise I might just freak and die at home. hahaha. so.....!!WARNING!! ;)

Well, I haven't been doing much lately besides sleeping, eating and watchin TheOC. Yeaps, my life is boring. Can't wait to start working. I might be working as..urm..I have no idea actually, hehe. But I know its for Samsung. I wanna kick my habit of sleeping late and waking up late already. Making me FAT! Oh NOO~~~

Anyways, goodnyt peeps~
tAtA~
* m u a k z *