I hate my job.
I hate Shah Alam.
I've got about 14 outlets that I have to do in Shah Alam. I've already gone on 2 trips down to Shah Alam and I only manage to do 5 f**king outlets! Argh. Shah Alam is huge I tell you and the roads are crazy. There are hundreds of roundabouts, round until become cuckoo ass!I can't seem to find all the roads, plus the address that f**king fat ass gave me are all incorrect! not to forget the telephone numbers he gave are also wrong. I called up this outlet that was suppose to be in Kompleks PKNS, end up its an outlet in Carrefour, Subang Jaya. WTF? This is shit up I tell you. I'll be going back to Shah Alam tomorrow, AGAIN, to try cover up as many outlets that I have left there. If I can't find them, I'm so gonna call that arse and ask him to do it himself. Dumbass fella, I've already told him I can't do Shah Alam, yet he give me 14 outlets in Shah Alam. 14!!!!!!???? Babi hutan him. Arghhh! It's already driving me nuts doing Damansara and Subang areas, and he just have to give me Shah Alam. OMG, I so hate him right now. I sit here thinking I have to go back Shah Alam tomorrow really drives me mad. I so can't wait for everything to be over. O-V-E-R. Oh, and one more bad news, I have to do the remaining outlets ALONE. Ms. Yap Li Yheng, unfortunately, fell down on our first trip to Shah Alam and you're damn right she hates Shah Alam as much as I do. She fractured her ankle and now she walks like a retard =p haha. Poor girl.
I'm done whining now. Wait, I HATE SHAH ALAM!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm officially done. hehe.
Will be catching a movie with my clown tomorrow in 1u. He has free tickets for the movie FunWithDick&Jane. I have no idea what is it all about, Jim Carrey is in it so I guess it should be quite funny. I need something to cheer me up and make me laugh so badly!! I hate my life right now~
I'm off to lalaland now. I wish I can sleep forever then I don't need to worry about waking up and goin all the way to Shah Alam tomorrow =( Someone help me please, SAVE ME!!!!
tAtA~
* m u a k z *
LiLiaN at 1:15 AM
| |
1 Comments:
p/s:sorry gurl, u have to do alone....sowie
Post a Comment
<< Home